About Milray Contracting
Milray Contracting is a progressive North Queensland civil and mining construction company based in Charters Towers and Townsville. Since inception Milray has continuously improved its people, plant and business systems to where we can tackle all but the largest projects anywhere in the state.
Milray maintains a significant plant fleet and workshop and has excellent relationships with a wide variety of specialist sub-contractors and plant suppliers to call on when required.
Milray is committed to creating a safe workplace that strives to achieve a Zero Harm outcome. To help deliver on this goal we strive on providing project support and resources and have a detailed Health, Safety , Environment and Quality System which is fully accredited to 3rd Party ISO Standards.
Core business activities include the following:
- Road and drainage construction to TMR standards
- Bridge construction
- Road, drainage and bridge maintenance
- Flood damage repairs to NDRRA standards
- Insitu lime and cement stabilisation
- Pavement construction
- Mine tailings dam construction
- Mining exploration drill site construction, support and rehabilitation
- Mining rehabilitation
- Crushing and screening of gravel and mining products
- Gravel and mine ore transport
- Powerline corridor maintenance
- Rural services including stockyards, grids, fencing, firebreaks and access roads
- Farm Development